Dr Fuhrman

Dr. Fuhrman

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Live: My views on eating right


Eating with pleasure makes it nearly right every time. This is the bottom line when it comes to eating. There is a very thin line between eating to live and living to eat, at least in my case. Sometimes, I weigh in on one side, and occasionally, the other. Either way, I am happiest when I am thinking, making, eating or talking food. 

There is immense satisfaction when what you cook turns out just right in taste and flavour. Similarly, I am quite excited to see well-laid out food, a pleasing restaurant ambience, enthusiastic diners (at home or when eating out) and when discussing food.


Don't get me wrong. I am a diabetic, so certain foods are taboo for me in excess. I am also never going to eat pork as I was brought up a Muslim. I do have a small drink of alcohol on occasion, but I would not discuss this in this blog as my experience and knowledge on this are extremely limited. 


I do indulge, however, in gastronomic adventures. When I describe to you these, I am sure you will want to jump aboard the bandwagon and share in the excitement. This, then, is what this blog is going to be about. 


Tomorrow, I will start sharing concrete experiences with you. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment