Dr Fuhrman

Dr. Fuhrman

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Foods that I enjoy

I enjoy practically every kind of food. There is little that I do not wish to consume ... and yet, I would not call myself an indiscriminate eater. I will, for example, never say no to a masala dosa, but, if asked where I would love to eat it, I would, most often, indicate a specific place - or a few places - where I would enjoy eating it. 

Also, I savour food. Not just eat it. The preparation is as important as the consumption. This might mean an elaborate preparation where I am planning to eat at a street-side dhaba or a fine-dining restaurant or the actual preparation that goes into cooking a certain kind of food. 


This blog is also about drinking - but, I daresay - I am not going to talk about alcoholic beverages. This will be about drinking in non-alcoholic stuff and about drinking in the fun and the rest of it all. 


Finally, in this blog, I will also talk about life. Life, not as a philosophical subject, but living, breathing life as a co-adventurer on a journey that we will jointly embark on. Welcome ...

No comments:

Post a Comment