Dr Fuhrman

Dr. Fuhrman

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Introducing myself

My name is Taher. I was born and brought up in Mumbai, a large metropolitan city of western India and also the country's de facto financial capital. Over and above this, Mumbai is also, in many ways, the melting pot of many different cultures of India as well as the rest of the world. 

To a foodie like me, Mumbai represents the best of the world. From cheap street food to the most epicurean experiences in fine dining places, it has everything. In addition, it fosters experimentation and love of food for anyone who has the time and the inclination to savour its offerings.


This blog is not, however, about Mumbai. It is about food. Hence a bit more information about me is in order. I have been reviewing restaurants, publishing recipes, helping people who search for good places to eat and doing more since many years over the net and off it. Many of my reviews are located at www.tripadvisor.com, where you can find me at THIS link.


I have travelled to many places in India and some outside it as well. I will, therefore, share with you nuggets from my homeland and from wherever else I have been or lived. I spent nearly four years in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and have been living in the U.K. since mid-November 2015. 


I will share cooking tips, some easy recipes, some restaurant reviews, etc. Be prepared to enjoy reading about all these things, and more.


If you are a foodie yourself, do share your views on what I write. Please feel free to comment. Even if you are not a hard-core foodie, I will welcome your comments and views. Do feel free to share this blog with your friends through social media. 


If you are an advertiser related to the food industry, I am open to carry your advertisements on my blog. Do contact me on drtaher@gmail.com for the same.


Finally, if you are a blogger yourself, please do provide your blog link and I will be happy to visit you and share in your happiness. 


Thank you for your visit. Happy eating/drinking and living! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment